Saturday, September 24, 2011

50 Awesome Love Quotes

1.     No one can change a person, but someone can be a persons reason to change.
2.     People asked me if i missed you, I smiled and replied.. "Do you breathe?"
3.     When you love someone you don't give up; if you do give up, you didn't love them enough.
4.     It's better to love someone who's far and craves to be with you than to love someone who's near, yet doesn't even care to see you.
5.     Memories are the most beautiful pictures our minds can paint, and nothing can ever erase them.
6.     The foundation to a successful and an everlasting relationship begins by making your partner your best friend.
7.     Trust the one who can see these 3 things in you: Sorrow behind your smile, Love behind your anger, and Meaning behind your silence.
8.     A man who treats his girl like a princess was surely brought up by a queen!
9.     I swear you work magic everyday. You always make me smile and feel like I am your world.
10. I want to be the girl you cant live with out, the girl that you want to hold hands with, the girl you love to kiss, the girl you LOVE!
11. You need to love in your life if  life doesn't make sense.
12. I don't want a perfect person, I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well &loves being with me more than anything.
13. You're the beat to my heart. you're the bear to my hug, you're the kiss to my lips, you're the key to my heart. BUT MOST IMPORTANT YOU'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.
14. Don't settle for someone who buys you a coffee, but for someone who makes you one.
15. You know its true love when you are cuddling on the couch at a friends house watching TV and you both fall asleep.
16. Someone that tells you they care, holds you when you cry, listens when talk, and smiles when you smile, that is someone you can truly grow to love.
17. The heart craves what the brain denies.
18. I may be just an option to you, but I'm the preferred choice for someone else.
19. Being a parent means you sacrifice your needs no matter what for your child, expecting nothing back in return. The best payback is a thank you and I love you.
20. She was looking for love; He was looking for fun... I guess it seems that boys and mascara always seem to run.
21. Life doesn't come with guarantees, so live, laugh, love & be happy... that's all that should matter! In the end, sweating the small stuff won't matter
22. Thank you for giving me all the things that make my life happy - your trust, your tenderness, your understanding and most of all, your love.
23. You can say you love someone, but are you brave enough to act on it?
24. The worst kind of love is loving someone and knowing that you will probably never get to be with them.
25. Of all the thing's I've started, loving you is the one that I'd never want to finish.
26. A man will love a woman for who she is. A boy will love a girl for what she looks like.
27. The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way.
28. I'm the girl that always has her phone in her hands, headphones in her ears and that one guy on her mind.
29. When you miss someone so much you can't even think of anything else.
30. Sometimes you end up losing yourself trying to hold onto someone who never cared about losing you.
31. When you look at you're ex and wonder if you were drunk through the whole relationship.
32. He's not perfect, but neither am I, he makes me laugh, he makes me cry, I love him with everything that I am...I have the perfect imperfect  man.
33. Love is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship
34. Realize things before it's too late. Love people before You lose them. Life comes just once....Love it while You live it..
35. Don't ever change yourself for someone, if they don't appreciate the way you are, find someone who will.
36. The most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
37. I want our story to start with "Once upon a time" and end with a "Happily ever after"
38. In our life,we dont need to explain how much we love a person. It depnds on them, how they appreciate the efforts that we do for them to be contented.
39. The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels.
40. You know what’s good about a dream? You can be with people who are impossible to be with in reality.
41. TRUE LOVE is when you're doing things you would never normally do for that special someone & you never even noticed yourself changing for that especial one.
42. You know you're in love when you want to tell everyone about it, even if they haven't asked.
43. The mind sets limits, the heart breaks them!
44. I don't want a person to complete me. Just a person to let me be completely me.
45. Hugs were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything.
46. Don't make someone your everything because when they're gone, you're left with nothing.
47. The best way to appreciate something is to be without it for awhile.
48. When someone special walks in your life and is able to change things for the better, you don't want them to walk away.
49. We might fight today, smile later, argue tomorrow laugh soon. We have our ups and downs, we go through a lot everyday...but at the end we're always together!
50. If you're locked inside a dark room filled with blood, don't be scared coz that's my heart where you belong.

51 comments:

  1. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yous, And if they don't they never were."-Kahlil Gibran Visites the Links
    Meditation Blogs
    Another Related Sites
    vegetable pizza recipe
    Fact About Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant collection of 50 quotes, this display your dedication and hard work, as you have collected few really nice quotes. I loved this one:
    In our life,we dont need to explain how much we love a person. It depnds on them, how they appreciate the efforts that we do for them to be contented.
    Let me add one more love quotes for him:
    I love you. I am who I am because of you.
    You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had,
    and no matter what happens to us in the future,
    every day we are together is the greatest day of my life.
    I will always be yours.
    - The Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is life, life is depends on two persons, love is understanding each other and to get love experts details and know more about your life www.weblivexperts.com in just $0.25 cent to get complete details on your love and relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Get love symbols and greetings for your love one in www,krazy99.com in just $0.99 cent get anything ask now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily. love quotes library

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him here as (518) 303-6207 or spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb collection bro like mine.
    www.lovequotespics.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are heart fully welcome to the link here for superb love quotes with beautiful love images..

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-So-Lonely-Without-U-Dear-I-Miss-U-So-Much/440672189316713?hc_location=timeline

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are heart fully welcome to the link here for superb love quotes with beautiful love images.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-So-Lonely-Without-U-Dear-I-Miss-U-So-Much/440672189316713?hc_location=timeline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals.
    These posts are really heart touching
    http://celebrateyourworld.blogspot.com/ this blog may helpful for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I upload some interesting Love Quotes For Him you can share easily with your relative and your loved once. These pictures are awesome and collect all over the world. keep visiting our site and tell me and my team that you like a new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really Awesome !!!! u got a nice collection !

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t know why you choose me as your best friend. But one thing that’s true is even I wouldn’t have find someone better than you as a friend.

    Dear my All Friends...
    Get more Valentines Day and Love Quotes:-
    at...http://www.lovequotesforher.com/valentines-day-quotes/valentines-day-quotes-friends/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome.. I like no.8.. "A man who treats his girl like a princess was surely brought up by a queen!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having a best friend is sometimes a rare occurrence, so if you do have one particular pal you're close to, you'll enjoy friendship quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have create a very nice blog. That is the main thing a lot if interesting and fun. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. daily update love quotes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog is extremely brilliant especially the quality content is really appreciable.
    quotes

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's really nice to read some of the best and sweetest love quotes that express appreciation and love for your partner. I also have a collection of love quotes for him that you may want to look at and maybe you can find some addition for your selections., Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Life Quotes Famous quotes often come with wise advice which can guide us to overcome the difficulties in life. In this post, we share some of the best famous inspirational quotes about life, love, happiness and friendship. We hope you can find the famous quotes about love, life, happiness and friendship that you love and share it with your beloved friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice quotations
    can you please also visit my site?Thank You
    http://www.shareakowt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello admin your blog seems nice as we all know that love is much more ahead this four letter words It is so hard to explain to someone what love actually is, or even more how much you actually love a person, The best way to express your love with someone is cute love quotes you can send love quotes and person may be understand your filling inside your heart and say same things to you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs . I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be interesting to read through articles from other writers and practice something from other sites.
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  24. good post : read the best love quotes ever here : http://www.loveequotes.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I feel happy when I am reading love quotes because for me it is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome quotes collection- nice to see
    https://www.proudstories.com/tagalog-love-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. gabung dan daftar segera di Bejoqq Poker Online terpercaya 100% player vs player nikmati pengalaman anda bermain di poker kami!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Dear, This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. My Name Is Saif Ullah Khan Yaqubi I Ask Alot Of Questions Because I Love Learning And Exploring New Ideas. Here we share many interesting, unique and knowledgeable ideas. If You Are Interested In New Ideas Please Like, Comments And Share Follow Me.
    Facebook Page Saif Wiki
    Facebook Group Saif Wiki

    Twitter Saifhabeeba
    Saif Wiki blogger

    Engr Saifullah Khan
    Tumblr Saifwiki

    Strategies Google Plus
    Google Plus

    linkedin profile
    linkedin Profile

    ReplyDelete
  30. There are specific dissertation websites that are online via the internet when you find definitely reported in your internet site. Motivational Quotes

    ReplyDelete

  31. nice collection of your quotes i like your quotes collection, if you want more about quotes i have a big collection of inspirational quotes, life

    quotes and much more quotes you should read my quotes collection.250+ Love Quotes and Saying.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Sir, My name is akash. I want to check Love calculator. Please help me to check correct love percentage. my girlfriend name is pinky.

    ReplyDelete



  33. जब वो कहती है खाना खा ले वरना मैं भी नहीं खाऊँगी,
    तब खाना छोड़ कर उसे जोर से Hug करने को दिल करता है !!

    माँ बाप का दिल जीत लो कामयाब हो जाओगे।
    वरना सारी दुनिया जीत कर भी हार जाओगे ! family status hindi

    family status
    Family status hindi

    ReplyDelete
  34. What's in a quote? Well, whatever you want, really. For many people, quotes are just corny adages from years past. Thank you Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. inspirational quotes

    ReplyDelete
  36. Do you like live teen chatting webcams? You will love Kids Chat Online.

    ReplyDelete

VIRTUAL GRAVE!

--------AZM------------ His alienated presence among the "elites" tormenting his virtual soul and slowly poisoned Obnoxious...